v3.10 (June 2020)
- Add a new KiwiSaver or Managed Fund account directly from the account summary.
v3.9 (June 2020)
- Link to new client access help page from login.
- Added new Managed Funds next best action.
- UI fixes and security updates.
v3.8 (May 2020)
- Improved UX for clients experiencing longer load times.
- CSV export date range fix.
- UI fixes.
v3.7 (April 2020)
- New time period filters for transactions (3, 6 & 12 months).
- User notification if reports aren't yet available.
- Password reset improvements.
v3.6 (March 2020)
- Account Summary page notification.
- LifeSaver online switch form introduced.
- PIN security improvements.
v3.5 (February 2020)
- Improved address auto-complete.
- UX improvements.
v3.4 (January 2020)
- Improved experience for iPad users.
- Improved business phone number handling.
- UI improvements.
v3.3 (December 2019)
- PIN pad design updated.
- Users with multiple accounts can now filter their reports by account.
- Font colours have been updated on the Investment tab so it's easier to read.
- Font sizes have been increased on the Account Summary account cards.
v3.2 (December 2019)
- New design and improved user experience introduced across all pages.
v3.1 (November 2019)
- New design and improved user experience introduced for registration pages.
v3.0 (November 2019)
- New design and improved user experience introduced for login pages.
v2.5 (November 2019)
- Transactions can be exported to .pdf format.
v2.4 (October 2019)
- Transaction-level unit numbers and prices added for all transactions.
- Users can now filter their transactions.
- Transactions can be exported to .csv format.
v2.3 (September 2019)
- Performance updates for faster loading.
- Resolved issues with Reports for joint accounts.
v2.2 (August 2019)
- 'Next Best Action' added for non-KiwiSaver users.
v2.1 (July 2019)
- Fund-level unit numbers and prices added for all funds.
- Improved phone number validation.
v2.0 (July 2019)
- Hosting platform and infrastructure upgrade to improve performance.
v1.2 (June 2019)
- Users can now submit feedback on their online experience.
v1.1 (April 2019)
- Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
v1.0 (April 2018)
- Fisher Funds Online launched.
Please note: version history does not include records of patch versions which are smaller and generally more frequent updates to improve exisiting functionality.