Win a one of five $1000 cash prize
Win 1 of 5 $1,000 cash prizes
When you make an active choice and action your fund choice/s you are entering the draw to be in to win one of five $1,000 cash prizes. We encourage the use of our online tools and information in order to make an informed decision in the right fund for you.
- The prize draw is for 5 x $1,000 cash prizes, deposited into the winner’s nominated bank account.
- Only eligible members of the Fisher Funds TWO KiwiSaver Scheme who have been automatically allocated to the Cash Enhanced Fund through the IRD default enrolment process and who have not made a recorded active choice to remain in that fund or have switched part or all of their investment to another Fisher Funds TWO KiwiSaver Scheme Fund will be eligible to enter the monthly prize draw.
- Entrants are eligible for the prize draw if they make an active choice (to switch funds, remain in the Cash Enhanced Fund, or a combination of the two) by submitting their selected fund choice/s between 12am 1 May 2021 and 10pm 31 August 2021.
- Entrants will be deemed eligible when Fisher Funds have confirmed and verified the submission of the fund choice/s of the entrant’s Fisher Funds TWO KiwiSaver Scheme account.
- Entrants are eligible to receive one entry into the prize draw for submitting their fund choice/s.
- There is only one entry per person.
- The competition is only open to clients who are over 18 years of age at the time of the fund choice/s submission.
- The prize will be drawn approximately one month after the end of the Eligibility Period and the winner will be notified by telephone, email or post. The winner agrees that Fisher Funds may use the personal information Fisher Funds holds about them to contact them or announce their win on the Fisher Funds website or social media profiles.
- The winner may be asked to take part in any publicity or marketing arranged by Fisher Funds.
- The $1,000 prize money will be deposited into the winner’s nominated bank account within 2 weeks of the winner being notified.
- Fisher Funds reserves the right to assess and or decline the validity of a winner’s participation in the prize draw, at its discretion.
- Fisher Funds reserves the right to refuse or withdraw any prize without any compensation.
- Fisher Funds will not be liable to any person for any loss, damage or liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with the prize offered in this prize draw.
- Fisher Funds reserves the right to extend, change or terminate this prize draw or any aspect of it including altering the qualifying criteria, the prize or terms and conditions at any time. No claim may be made against Fisher Funds or any of its agents and employees in connection with any such extension, change or termination.
- The prize is not transferable. The prize recipient may not nominate someone else to receive the prize. If the recipient is unable or unwilling to accept a prize, Fisher Funds may award it to an alternative recipient.
- A disclosure statement is available on request and free of charge. Fisher Funds Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the Fisher Funds TWO KiwiSaver scheme. For a copy of the Fisher Funds TWO KiwiSaver Scheme Product Disclosure Statements and Fund Updates, please click here or contact Client Services on 0508 347 437.