Top up to win!
It's KiwiSaver Bonus Season and to make it even better we're giving away a $1,000 KiwiSaver top up to five lucky winners.
Keen? To enter, all you need to do is make a voluntary contribution of at least $50 before 28 June 2019 and you'll be in to win. There's a maximum of one entry per person.
If you're not sure how to top up your account then find out here
Full Terms and Conditions.
- The prize draw is promoted by Fisher Funds Management Limited
- The prize draw is open from 15 April to 28 June 2019 (Eligibility Period)
- The prize draw is for 5 x $1,000 top ups, deposited into the winner’s Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme or Fisher Funds Two KiwiSaver Scheme account.
- Only members of the Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme or Fisher Funds TWO KiwiSaver scheme will be eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Entrants are eligible for the prize draw if they make a voluntary contribution of at least $50 to their Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme or Fisher Funds TWO KiwiSaver scheme during the Eligibility Period.
- Voluntary contributions can be made online via the Fisher Funds website, Internet banking or with Inland Revenue. Please note that contributions via Inland Revenue can be subject to delays in processing of up to 3 months, which could result in missing the 28 June deadline.
- Voluntary contributions must be credited to your Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme or Fisher Funds Two KiwiSaver Scheme account on or before 28 June to qualify.
- Employer contributions and employee contributions deducted from salary or wages are ineligible for the prize draw.
- Entrants will be deemed eligible when Fisher Funds have confirmed and verified the voluntary contribution of at least $50 to the entrant’s Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme or Fisher Funds TWO KiwiSaver Scheme account.
- Entrants are eligible to receive one entry into the prize draw for contributions totalling $50 or more.
- There is only one entry per person. Entrants must contribute a minimum of $50 in total.
- The competition is only open to clients who are 18 or over on 28 June 2019.
- The prize will be drawn approximately three months after the end of the Eligibility Period and the winner will be notified by telephone, email or post. The winner agrees that Fisher Funds may use the personal information Fisher Funds holds about them to contact them or announce their win on the Fisher Funds website or social media profiles.
- The winner may be asked to take part in any publicity or marketing arranged by Fisher Funds.
- The $1,000 top up prize money will be deposited into the winner’s Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme or Fisher Funds Two KiwiSaver Scheme account within 4 weeks of the winner being notified.
- Fisher Funds reserves the right to assess and or decline the validity of a winner’s participation in the prize draw, at its discretion.
- Fisher Funds reserves the right to refuse or withdraw any prize without any compensation.
- Fisher Funds will not be liable to any person for any loss, damage or liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with the prize offered in this prize draw.
- Fisher Funds reserves the right to extend, change or terminate this prize draw or any aspect of it including altering the qualifying criteria, the prize or terms and conditions at any time. No claim may be made against Fisher Funds or any of its agents and employees in connection with any such extension, change or termination.
- The prize is not transferable. The prize recipient may not nominate someone else to receive the prize. If the recipient is unable or unwilling to accept a prize, Fisher Funds may award it to an alternative recipient.
- A disclosure statement is available on request and free of charge. Fisher Funds Management New Zealand Limited is the issuer and manager of the Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme and the Fisher Funds TWO KiwiSaver scheme. For a copy of the Fisher Funds KiwiSaver Scheme and the Fisher Funds TWO KiwiSaver Scheme Product Disclosure Statements and Fund Updates, please visit fisherfunds.co.nz or contact Client Services on 0508 347 437