We are pleased to announce that clients are welcome to visit all Fisher Funds offices across the country - Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch.
We have been set up to provide the same level of service we always have throughout the lockdown period thanks to video meetings and clients now have the option to come in and meet with their advisers in person. The health and safety of our clients and employees remains our top priority so before you visit there are a few things you need to know about our new ways of operating. We will continue to maintain strict social distancing, an increased cleaning regime and hygiene practices, as well as facilitating contact tracing.
We do ask that clients call or email ahead of time to ensure the person you wish to meet is available, however, if you are in the neighbourhood and want to pop in, we will try and accommodate you as best as we can.
What you can expect if you’re visiting us
Your experience will largely be the same with a few small changes in place to ensure we are maintaining a safe environment for all clients and staff and include:
- All clients and visitors must sign in using the Fisher Funds visitor register, scan the QR code, and confirm their vaccination status
- Masks will not be mandatory whilst visiting the office, however, we respect people's personal choice to wear a mask at any time.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation, including antibacterial wipes and hand sanitiser
- All clients and visitors must show proof of vaccination status using their My Vaccine Pass to the staff member and have their vaccination pass scanned before they are allowed to enter the offices.
- All clients and visitors must sign a declaration stating that they do not have a cold, are not showing signs of flu like symptoms, are awaiting a Covid 19 test or received a positive test within 7 days of entering a Fisher Funds premises.
- Clients must sign in using the visitor register and confirm again online their vaccination status.
- All clients and visitors must adhere to the 1 metre physical distancing rules when on Fisher Funds premises.
For more information, please visit https://covid19.govt.nz.
We look forward to welcoming you into our offices.