If you are having issues accessing your online account, you'll find tips on how to resolve the most common problems below. You can access Fisher Funds Online at fisherfunds.co.nz . To access your online account for the first time, you will need to —
- be a Fisher Funds client with an open account.
- have an email address in our system.
- have registered for Fisher Funds Online.
If you need to reset your password
- Go to our 'Forgot password?' page.
- Enter the username you setup when registering. If you haven't registered you will need to register first. If you have forgotten your username, you can also reset this online.
- Select where you would like us to send your reset code to - email or SMS text.
- Confirm the code received by either email or SMS text.
- Enter and confirm a new password. Your password not being accepted?
If you have forgotten your username
- Go to our 'Forgot username?' page.
- Confirm the details that should have on our system for your Fisher Funds account. If you haven't registered you will need to register first.
- Select where you would like us to send your username reminder - email or SMS text.
If you haven't logged in online before and need to register
- Go to our 'Register' page.
- Confirm the details that we should have on our system for your Fisher Funds account. If your details aren't recognised, please check that there aren't any hidden spaces (before or after any of your details) and that your date of birth is in the correct format (dd/mm/yyyy). If your details still aren't recognised, let us know.
- Once your registration is successful, you will need to check your email and click link that we have sent you to complete your registration.
- Follow the onscreen steps to setup your username and password. Your password not being accepted?
- Once you have completed your registration, you will be logged in.
If your new password isn't being accepted
When you set up or change your password, we will let you know if your password doesn't meet the criteria for password length or variation of characters. Even if these criteria are met, there are some more advanced criteria that may prevent your new password being accepted. Below is the full list of criteria that any password must meet:
- Length of between 8 and 25 characters
- Combination of upper and lower case character(s)
- Has at least 1 number(s)
- Has not been used as one of the last 13 passwords
- If applicable, has at least 1 character(s) difference from the current password
- Cannot contain some insecure combinations that have been expressly excluded (e.g. 'S3cur!ty' or '123')
- Cannot contain phone numbers
- Cannot contain your username
If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact us.