At Fisher Funds we practise Smart Active Investment Management. That means we carefully select where we invest. Senior Portfolio Manager Ashley Gardyne from our investment team explains what we look for when we are looking to invest in individual companies.
- A wide moat – a structural barrier around a company that protects it from competition.
- Talented management teams who are focused on the long term and are invested in their own businesses.
- Long growth runways – companies who we can invest in for the long term and benefit from compounding returns.
We keep our website updated with portfolio holdings for each of our funds and provide a monthly commentary of their performance. Find out more about each of our funds:
- Income Fund
- New Zealand Growth Fund
- Property and Infrastructure Fund
- Australian Growth Fund
- International Growth fund
If you have any questions about our investment processes or wish to find out more about our KiwiSaver Scheme or managed funds please get in touch on 0508 FISHER (0508 347 437) or via email. Alternatively, if you are ready to invest, you can apply online.
For more answers to questions like this as well as insights from our investment team, visit our video library.
Join or transfer — it's easy!
How we invest
The bedrock of our investment process is a philosophy or set of beliefs that set out what we believe drives share prices, where best to look for investment opportunities and how we should organise ourselves to identify and profit from these opportunities.
Download 'Building Greater Lifetime Savings: An Introduction To How We Invest In The Share Market'